- Types Of Speech
- You can use keyhole as a noun in a sentence.
- About Keyhole
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters e, h, k, l, o, and y, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter h. Keyhole starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters k, ke, key, keyh, keyho, and the ending characters are e, le, ole, hole, yhole, ..
- The hole where a key is inserted
- Compound Words
- A compound word, keyhole has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are key, and hole.
- Is keyhole a scrabble word? A 17 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Keyhole in Pig Latin is said as "eyholekay or eyholekway".
- k | e | y | h | o | l | e
- ke | ey | yh | ho | ol | le
- key | eyh | yho | hol | ole
- keyh | eyho | yhol | hole
- Word Gram
|Armhole||a hole through which you put your arm and where a sleeve can be attached|
|Blowhole||a hole for the escape of gas or air|
|Cringle||fastener consisting of a metal ring for lining a small hole to permit the attachment of cords or lines|
|Cubbyhole||a small secluded room|
|Dab||a light touch or stroke|
|Deadeye||(nautical) a round hardwood disk with holes and a grooved perimeter used to tighten a shroud|
|Embrasure||an opening (in a wall or ship or armored vehicle) for firing through|
|Eye||a small hole or loop (as in a needle)|
"the thread wouldn''t go through the eye"
View all cognitive synonyms for Keyhole
|Keyhole||the hole where a key is inserted|
View English words with the unique letters used in keyhole. Words With The Letters Ehkloy
|Hole||an opening deliberately made in or through something|
|Lock||any wrestling hold in which some part of the opponent''s body is twisted or pressured|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Keyhole (7 letters)||17||16||eehkloy|
Keyhole Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With K
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters