- Types Of Speech
- You can use khoikhoin as a noun in a sentence.
- About Khoikhoin
- A 2 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters h, i, k, n, and o, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter k. Khoikhoin starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters k, kh, kho, khoi, khoik, and the ending characters are n, in, oin, hoin, khoin, ..
- Any of the Khoisan languages spoken by the pastoral people of Namibia and South Africa
- Pig Latin
- Khoikhoin in Pig Latin is said as "oikhoinkhay or oikhoinkhway".
- k | h | o | i | k | h | o | i | n
- kh | ho | oi | ik | kh | ho | oi | in
- kho | hoi | oik | ikh | kho | hoi | oin
- khoi | hoik | oikh | ikho | khoi | hoin
- Word Gram
|Khoikhoin||any of the Khoisan languages spoken by the pastoral people of Namibia and South Africa|
View English words with the unique letters used in khoikhoin. Words With The Letters Hikno
|Khoisan||a family of languages spoken in southern Africa|
Khoikhoin Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With K
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters