- Types Of Speech
- You can use khz as a noun in a sentence.
- About Khz
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters h, k, and z, 3 consonants, 0 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter h. Khz starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters k, kh, and the ending characters are z, hz, ..
- One thousand periods per second
- School Grade
- Khz is set as a kindergarten word that starts with k, ends with z, 1 syllables, 0 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is khz a scrabble word? A 19 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Khz in Pig Latin is said as "khzay or khzway".
- k | h | z
- kh | hz
- Word Gram
|Audio||the sound elements of television|
|Cc||a metric unit of volume equal to one thousandth of a liter|
|Chiliad||the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100|
View all cognitive synonyms for Khz
|KHz||one thousand periods per second|
View English words with the unique letters used in khz. Words With The Letters Hkz
|Rate||the relative speed of progress or change|
"he lived at a fast pace"
"he works at a great rate"
"the pace of events accelerated"
|Megahertz||one million periods per second|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|KHz (3 letters)||19||18||khz|
Khz Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With K
- Ends With Z
- Spelled With / Contains Letters