- Types Of Speech
- You can use kid as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Kid
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters d, i, and k, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter i. Kid starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters k, ki, and the ending characters are d, id, ..
- Young goat
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Kid is set as a kindergarten word that starts with k, ends with d, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is kid a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Kid in Pig Latin is said as "idkay or idkway".
- k | i | d
- ki | id
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- young goat
- a young person of either sex;
"she writes books for children";
"they're just kids";
"`tiddler' is a British term for youngsters"
- a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age;
"they had three children";
"they were able to send their kids to college"
- English dramatist (1558-1594)
- soft smooth leather from the hide of a young goat;
- Verb Examples
- tell false information to for fun;
"Are you pulling my leg?"
- be silly or tease one another;
"After we relaxed, we just kidded around"
|Ancestry||inherited properties shared with others of your bloodline|
|Babyhood||the earliest state of immaturity|
|Backchat||light teasing repartee|
|Bairn||a child: son or daughter|
|Bait||something used to lure victims into danger|
|Bambino||a young child|
|Bamboozle||conceal one''s true motives from especially by elaborately feigning good intentions so as to gain an end|
"He bamboozled his professors into thinking that he knew the subject well"
|Banter||light teasing repartee|
View all cognitive synonyms for Kid
View English words with the unique letters used in kid. Words With The Letters Dik
|Goat||any of numerous agile ruminants related to sheep but having a beard and straight horns|
View All Names For Kid
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Skid (4 letters)||9 +1||9 +1||kids|
|Dink (4 letters)||9 +1||10 +2||kind|
|Drink (5 letters)||10 +2||11 +3||drink|
|Kid (3 letters)||8||8||kid|
|Dinky (5 letters)||13 +5||13 +5||dinky|
|Dirk (4 letters)||9 +1||9 +1||dirk|
|Disk (4 letters)||9 +1||9 +1||kids|
|Kind (4 letters)||9 +1||10 +2||kind|
|Kadai (5 letters)||10 +2||10 +2||kadai|
|Dinka (5 letters)||10 +2||11 +3||kinda|
|Kiddy (5 letters)||14 +6||13 +5||kiddy|
|Kidd (4 letters)||10 +2||10 +2||kidd|
|Dika (4 letters)||9 +1||9 +1||dika|
|Kinda (5 letters)||10 +2||11 +3||kinda|
|Kaid (4 letters)||9 +1||9 +1||dika|
|Kids (4 letters)||9 +1||9 +1||kids|
|Drisk (5 letters)||10 +2||10 +2||drisk|
Kid Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With K
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters