- Types Of Speech
- You can use kiev as a noun in a sentence.
- About Kiev
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters e, i, k, and v, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters ie. Kiev starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters k, ki, kie, and the ending characters are v, ev, iev, ..
- Capital and largest city of the Ukraine; a major manufacturing and transportation center
- School Grade
- Kiev is set as a kindergarten word that starts with k, ends with v, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is kiev a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Kiev in Pig Latin is said as "ievkay or ievkway".
- k | i | e | v
- ki | ie | ev
- kie | iev
- Word Gram
|Kiev||capital and largest city of the Ukraine|
a major manufacturing and transportation center
View English words with the unique letters used in kiev. Words With The Letters Eikv
|Capital||the upper part of a column that supports the entablature|
|Ukraine||a republic in southeastern Europe;|
formerly a European soviet;
the center of the original Russian state which came into existence in the ninth century
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Kiev (4 letters)||11||12||kiev|
|Devaki (6 letters)||14 +3||15 +3||devaki|
Kiev Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With K
- Ends With V
- Spelled With / Contains Letters