- Types Of Speech
- You can use kindheartedness as a noun in a sentence.
- About Kindheartedness
- A 4 syllables noun and 15 letters with the letters a, d, e, h, i, k, n, r, s, and t, 10 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter r. Kindheartedness starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters k, ki, kin, kind, kindh, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, dness, . Kindheartedness is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Sympathy arising from a kind heart
- Compound Words
- A compound word, kindheartedness has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are kindhearted, and ness.
- Pig Latin
- Kindheartedness in Pig Latin is said as "indheartednesskay or indheartednesskway".
- k | i | n | d | h | e | a | r | t | e | d | n | e | s | s
- ki | in | nd | dh | he | ea | ar | rt | te | ed | dn | ne | es | ss
- kin | ind | ndh | dhe | hea | ear | art | rte | ted | edn | dne | nes | ess
- kind | indh | ndhe | dhea | hear | eart | arte | rted | tedn | edne | dnes | ness
- Word Gram
|Kindheartedness||sympathy arising from a kind heart|
View English words with the unique letters used in kindheartedness. Words With The Letters Adehiknrst
|Sympathy||an inclination to support or be loyal to or to agree with an opinion|
"his sympathies were always with the underdog"
"I knew I could count on his understanding"
Kindheartedness Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With K
- Ends With S