- Types Of Speech
- You can use kinesthetically as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Kinesthetically
- A 5 syllables adverb and 15 letters with the letters a, c, e, h, i, k, l, n, s, t, and y, 10 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter e. Kinesthetically starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters k, ki, kin, kine, kines, and the ending characters are y, ly, lly, ally, cally, . Kinesthetically is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- In a kinesthetic manner; by means of kinesthesia; "he can perceive shapes kinesthetically"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, kinesthetically has more than one word within it. There's 4 words which are kin, esthetically, kinesthetic, and ally.
- Pig Latin
- Kinesthetically in Pig Latin is said as "inestheticallykay or inestheticallykway".
- k | i | n | e | s | t | h | e | t | i | c | a | l | l | y
- ki | in | ne | es | st | th | he | et | ti | ic | ca | al | ll | ly
- kin | ine | nes | est | sth | the | het | eti | tic | ica | cal | all | lly
- kine | ines | nest | esth | sthe | thet | heti | etic | tica | ical | call | ally
- Word Gram
|Kinesthetically||in a kinesthetic manner|
by means of kinesthesia
"he can perceive shapes kinesthetically"
View English words with the unique letters used in kinesthetically. Words With The Letters Acehiklnsty
Kinesthetically Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With K
- Ends With Y