- Types Of Speech
- You can use kingdom as a noun in a sentence.
- About Kingdom
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters d, g, i, k, m, n, and o, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter g. Kingdom starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters k, ki, kin, king, kingd, and the ending characters are m, om, dom, gdom, ngdom, ..
- A basic group of natural objects
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Kingdom is set as a grade seven word that starts with k, ends with m, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is kingdom a scrabble word? A 15 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Kingdom in Pig Latin is said as "ingdomkay or ingdomkway".
- k | i | n | g | d | o | m
- ki | in | ng | gd | do | om
- kin | ing | ngd | gdo | dom
- king | ingd | ngdo | gdom
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a basic group of natural objects
- one of seven biological categories: Monera or Protoctista or Plantae or Fungi or Animalia
- a monarchy with a king or queen as head of state
- the domain ruled by a king or queen
- a country with a king as head of state
- a domain in which something is dominant;
"the untroubled kingdom of reason";
"a land of make-believe";
"the rise of the realm of cotton in the south"
|Ally||a friendly nation|
|Animalia||taxonomic kingdom comprising all living or extinct animals|
|Archduchy||the domain controlled by an archduke or archduchess|
|Area||a part of a structure having some specific characteristic or function|
"the spacious cooking area provided plenty of room for servants"
|Arm||the part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person|
|Assortment||the act of distributing things into classes or categories of the same type|
View all cognitive synonyms for Kingdom
|Kingdom||a basic group of natural objects|
View English words with the unique letters used in kingdom. Words With The Letters Dgikmno
|Group||any number of entities (members) considered as a unit|
|Grouping||any number of entities (members) considered as a unit|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Kingdom (7 letters)||15||18||kingdom|
|Making Do (9 letters)|
Kingdom Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With K
- Ends With M
- Spelled With / Contains Letters