- Types Of Speech
- You can use kitchen as a noun in a sentence.
- About Kitchen
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters c, e, h, i, k, n, and t, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter c. Kitchen starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters k, ki, kit, kitc, kitch, and the ending characters are n, en, hen, chen, tchen, ..
- A room equipped for preparing meals
- Middle English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, kitchen has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are kit, and chen.
- School Grade
- Kitchen is set as a grade four word that starts with k, ends with n, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is kitchen a scrabble word? A 16 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Kitchen in Pig Latin is said as "itchenkay or itchenkway".
- k | i | t | c | h | e | n
- ki | it | tc | ch | he | en
- kit | itc | tch | che | hen
- kitc | itch | tche | chen
- Word Gram
|Automat||a cafeteria where food is served from machines|
|Bakehouse||a workplace where baked goods (breads and cakes and pastries) are produced or sold|
|Bakery||a workplace where baked goods (breads and cakes and pastries) are produced or sold|
|Bakeshop||a workplace where baked goods (breads and cakes and pastries) are produced or sold|
|Bistro||a small informal restaurant|
|Buffet||a piece of furniture that stands at the side of a dining room|
has shelves and drawers
|Buttery||a teashop where students in British universities can purchase light meals|
View all cognitive synonyms for Kitchen
|Kitchen||a room equipped for preparing meals|
|Thicken||become thick or thicker|
"The sauce thickened"
"The egg yolk will inspissate"
View English words with the unique letters used in kitchen. Words With The Letters Cehiknt
|Room||an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling|
"the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
|Caboose||a car on a freight train for use of the train crew;|
usually the last car on the train
|Cookhouse||a detached or outdoor shelter for cooking;|
"the circus used a tent as their cookhouse"
|Galley||the area for food preparation on a ship|
|Dwelling||housing that someone is living in;|
"he built a modest dwelling near the pond";
"they raise money to provide homes for the homeless"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Kitchen (7 letters)||16||17||kitchen|
|Thicken (7 letters)||16||17||kitchen|
Kitchen Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With K
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters