- Types Of Speech
- You can use knickerbockers as a noun in a sentence.
- About Knickerbockers
- A 4 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters b, c, e, i, k, n, o, r, and s, 10 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters rb. Knickerbockers starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters k, kn, kni, knic, knick, and the ending characters are s, rs, ers, kers, ckers, ..
- Trousers ending above the knee
- Pig Latin
- Knickerbockers in Pig Latin is said as "ickerbockersknay or ickerbockersknway".
- k | n | i | c | k | e | r | b | o | c | k | e | r | s
- kn | ni | ic | ck | ke | er | rb | bo | oc | ck | ke | er | rs
- kni | nic | ick | cke | ker | erb | rbo | boc | ock | cke | ker | ers
- knic | nick | icke | cker | kerb | erbo | rboc | bock | ocke | cker | kers
- Word Gram
|Knickerbockers||trousers ending above the knee|
View English words with the unique letters used in knickerbockers. Words With The Letters Bceiknors
|Pants||(usually in the plural) underpants worn by women|
"she was afraid that her bloomers might have been showing"
|Trousers||(usually in the plural) a garment extending from the waist to the knee or ankle, covering each leg separately|
"he had a sharp crease in his trousers"
Knickerbockers Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With K
- Ends With S