- Types Of Speech
- You can use knitting as a noun in a sentence.
- About Knitting
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters g, i, k, n, and t, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters tt. Knitting starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters k, kn, kni, knit, knitt, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ting, tting, . Knitting is also a double consonant (tt) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Creating knitted wear
- Compound Words
- A compound word, knitting has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are knit, and ting.
- School Grade
- Knitting is set as a grade six word that starts with k, ends with g, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Knitting in Pig Latin is said as "ittingknay or ittingknway".
- k | n | i | t | t | i | n | g
- kn | ni | it | tt | ti | in | ng
- kni | nit | itt | tti | tin | ing
- knit | nitt | itti | ttin | ting
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- creating knitted wear
- needlework created by interlacing yarn in a series of connected loops using straight eyeless needles or by machine
|Abbreviation||shortening something by omitting parts of it|
|Applique||a decorative design made of one material sewn over another|
|Astringency||the ability to contract or draw together soft body tissues to check blood flow or restrict secretion of fluids|
|Bandaging||the act of applying a bandage|
|Basting||moistening a roast as it is cooking|
|Beating||the act of inflicting corporal punishment with repeated blows|
|Binding||the act of applying a bandage|
|Bottleneck||a narrowing that reduces the flow through a channel|
View all cognitive synonyms for Knitting
|Knitting||creating knitted wear|
View English words with the unique letters used in knitting. Words With The Letters Giknt
|Knit||needlework created by interlacing yarn in a series of connected loops using straight eyeless needles or by machine|
|Handicraft||a craft that requires skillful hands|
Knitting Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With K
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters