- Types Of Speech
- You can use korea as a noun in a sentence.
- About Korea
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, e, k, o, and r, 2 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter r. Korea starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters k, ko, kor, kore, and the ending characters are a, ea, rea, orea, ..
- An Asian peninsula (off Manchuria) separating the Yellow Sea and the Sea of Japan; the Korean name is Choson
- Is korea a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Korea in Pig Latin is said as "oreakay or oreakway".
- k | o | r | e | a
- ko | or | re | ea
- kor | ore | rea
- kore | orea
- Word Gram
|Korea||an Asian peninsula (off Manchuria) separating the Yellow Sea and the Sea of Japan|
the Korean name is Choson
View English words with the unique letters used in korea. Words With The Letters Aekor
|Peninsula||a large mass of land projecting into a body of water|
|Chosen||an exclusive group of people;|
"one of the elect who have power inside the government"
|Asia||the nations of the Asian continent collectively|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Karaoke (7 letters)||15 +6||15 +6||karaoke|
|Korea (5 letters)||9||9||korea|
|Soaker (6 letters)||10 +1||10 +1||koreas|
|Koreas (6 letters)||10 +1||10 +1||koreas|
Korea Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With K
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters