- Types Of Speech
- You can use kyphosis as a noun in a sentence.
- About Kyphosis
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters h, i, k, o, p, s, and y, 6 consonants, 2 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ho. Kyphosis starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters k, ky, kyp, kyph, kypho, and the ending characters are s, is, sis, osis, hosis, ..
- An abnormal backward curve to the vertebral column
- Ancient Greek
- Pig Latin
- Kyphosis in Pig Latin is said as "yphosiskay or yphosiskway".
- k | y | p | h | o | s | i | s
- ky | yp | ph | ho | os | si | is
- kyp | yph | pho | hos | osi | sis
- kyph | ypho | phos | hosi | osis
- Word Gram
|Kyphosis||an abnormal backward curve to the vertebral column|
View English words with the unique letters used in kyphosis. Words With The Letters Hikopsy
Kyphosis Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With K
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters