- Types Of Speech
- You can use labiatae as a noun in a sentence.
- About Labiatae
- A 4 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, b, e, i, l, and t, 3 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ia. Labiatae starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters l, la, lab, labi, labia, and the ending characters are e, ae, tae, atae, iatae, ..
- The mints: aromatic herbs and shrubs having flowers resembling the lips of a mouth and four-lobed ovaries yielding four one-seeded nutlets and including thyme; sage; rosemary
- Pig Latin
- Labiatae in Pig Latin is said as "abiataelay or abiataelway".
- l | a | b | i | a | t | a | e
- la | ab | bi | ia | at | ta | ae
- lab | abi | bia | iat | ata | tae
- labi | abia | biat | iata | atae
- Word Gram
|Labiatae||the mints: aromatic herbs and shrubs having flowers resembling the lips of a mouth and four-lobed ovaries yielding four one-seeded nutlets and including thyme|
View English words with the unique letters used in labiatae. Words With The Letters Abeilt
|Asterid Dicot Family|
in some classifications includes the order Scrophulariales
Labiatae Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters