- Types Of Speech
- You can use laboratory as a noun in a sentence.
- About Laboratory
- A 5 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, b, l, o, r, t, and y, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ra. Laboratory starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, la, lab, labo, labor, and the ending characters are y, ry, ory, tory, atory, ..
- A workplace for the conduct of scientific research
- Medieval Latin
- Compound Words
- A compound word, laboratory has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are lab, and oratory.
- School Grade
- Laboratory is set as a grade seven word that starts with l, ends with y, 5 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Laboratory in Pig Latin is said as "aboratorylay or aboratorylway".
- l | a | b | o | r | a | t | o | r | y
- la | ab | bo | or | ra | at | to | or | ry
- lab | abo | bor | ora | rat | ato | tor | ory
- labo | abor | bora | orat | rato | ator | tory
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a workplace for the conduct of scientific research
- a region resembling a laboratory inasmuch as it offers opportunities for observation and practice and experimentation;
"the new nation is a testing ground for socioeconomic theories";
"Pakistan is a laboratory for studying the use of American troops to co
|Cellblock||a division of a prison (usually consisting of several cells)|
|Clinic||a healthcare facility for outpatient care|
View all cognitive synonyms for Laboratory
|Laboratory||a workplace for the conduct of scientific research|
View English words with the unique letters used in laboratory. Words With The Letters Ablorty
|Work||activity directed toward making or doing something|
"she checked several points needing further work"
|Workplace||a place where work is done|
"he arrived at work early today"
Laboratory Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters