- Types Of Speech
- You can use laceration as a noun in a sentence.
- About Laceration
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, l, n, o, r, and t, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ra. Laceration starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, la, lac, lace, lacer, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- The act of lacerating
- Compound Words
- A compound word, laceration has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are lace, and ration.
- School Grade
- Laceration is set as a sat word that starts with l, ends with n, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Laceration in Pig Latin is said as "acerationlay or acerationlway".
- l | a | c | e | r | a | t | i | o | n
- la | ac | ce | er | ra | at | ti | io | on
- lac | ace | cer | era | rat | ati | tio | ion
- lace | acer | cera | erat | rati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of lacerating
- a torn ragged wound
|Abrasion||the wearing down of rock particles by friction due to water or wind or ice|
|Abscission||the act of cutting something off|
|Affray||a noisy fight|
|Amputation||a surgical removal of all or part of a limb|
|Annoyance||the act of troubling or annoying someone|
|Attrition||the act of rubbing together|
wearing something down by friction
|Badgering||the act of harassing someone|
|Bedevilment||the act of harassing someone|
|Blaze||noisy and unrestrained mischief|
|Blemish||a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person''s body)|
"a facial blemish"
View all cognitive synonyms for Laceration
|Laceration||the act of lacerating|
View English words with the unique letters used in laceration. Words With The Letters Aceilnort
|Lacerate||cut or tear irregularly|
|Tear||the act of tearing|
"he took the manuscript in both hands and gave it a mighty tear"
Laceration Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters