- Types Of Speech
- You can use lackadaisically as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Lackadaisically
- A 5 syllables adverb and 15 letters with the letters a, c, d, i, k, l, s, and y, 9 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter i. Lackadaisically starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, la, lac, lack, lacka, and the ending characters are y, ly, lly, ally, cally, . Lackadaisically is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- In an idle and lackadaisical manner; "he was hanging around the house lackadaisically"
- School Grade
- Lackadaisically is set as a grade eight word that starts with l, ends with y, 5 syllables, 6 vowels and 15 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Lackadaisically in Pig Latin is said as "ackadaisicallylay or ackadaisicallylway".
- l | a | c | k | a | d | a | i | s | i | c | a | l | l | y
- la | ac | ck | ka | ad | da | ai | is | si | ic | ca | al | ll | ly
- lac | ack | cka | kad | ada | dai | ais | isi | sic | ica | cal | all | lly
- lack | acka | ckad | kada | adai | dais | aisi | isic | sica | ical | call | ally
- Word Gram
|Lackadaisically||in an idle and lackadaisical manner|
"he was hanging around the house lackadaisically"
View English words with the unique letters used in lackadaisically. Words With The Letters Acdiklsy
|Lackadaisical||idle or indolent especially in a dreamy way;|
"she was annoyingly lackadaisical and impractical";
"a...lackadaisical, spiritless young man-about-town"- P.G.Wodehouse
Lackadaisically Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With Y