- Types Of Speech
- You can use ladyfinger as a noun in a sentence.
- About Ladyfinger
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, d, e, f, g, i, l, n, r, and y, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters fi. Ladyfinger starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, la, lad, lady, ladyf, and the ending characters are r, er, ger, nger, inger, ..
- Small finger-shaped sponge cake
- Compound Words
- A compound word, ladyfinger has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are lady, and finger.
- Pig Latin
- Ladyfinger in Pig Latin is said as "adyfingerlay or adyfingerlway".
- l | a | d | y | f | i | n | g | e | r
- la | ad | dy | yf | fi | in | ng | ge | er
- lad | ady | dyf | yfi | fin | ing | nge | ger
- lady | adyf | dyfi | yfin | fing | inge | nger
- Word Gram
|Biscuit||any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit'' is the British term)|
|Cookie||a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer''s hard drive when you access the web site|
|Cooky||any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit'' is the British term)|
Ladyfinger Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters