- Types Of Speech
- You can use lamarckian as a article in a sentence.
- About Lamarckian
- A 4 syllables article and 10 letters with the letters a, c, i, k, l, m, n, and r, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters rc. Lamarckian starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, la, lam, lama, lamar, and the ending characters are n, an, ian, kian, ckian, ..
- Of or relating to Lamarckism; "Lamarckian theories"
- Pig Latin
- Lamarckian in Pig Latin is said as "amarckianlay or amarckianlway".
- l | a | m | a | r | c | k | i | a | n
- la | am | ma | ar | rc | ck | ki | ia | an
- lam | ama | mar | arc | rck | cki | kia | ian
- lama | amar | marc | arck | rcki | ckia | kian
- Word Gram
|Lamarckian||of or relating to Lamarckism|
View English words with the unique letters used in lamarckian. Words With The Letters Aciklmnr
|Lamarckism||a theory of organic evolution claiming that acquired characteristics are transmitted to offspring|
Lamarckian Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters