- Types Of Speech
- You can use lamb as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Lamb
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters a, b, l, and m, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters am. Lamb starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, la, lam, and the ending characters are b, mb, amb, ..
- Young sheep
- Old English
- School Grade
- Lamb is set as a kindergarten word that starts with l, ends with b, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is lamb a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Lamb in Pig Latin is said as "amblay or amblway".
- l | a | m | b
- la | am | mb
- lam | amb
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- young sheep
- the flesh of a young domestic sheep eaten as food
- a sweet innocent mild-mannered person (especially a child)
- a person easily deceived or cheated (especially in financial matters)
- English essayist (1775-1834)
- Verb Examples
- give birth to a lamb;
"the ewe lambed"
|Angel||the highest waterfall|
has more than one leap
flow varies seasonally
|Babe||a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk|
"isn''t she too young to have a baby?"
|Baby||the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young)|
"the baby of the family"
"the baby of the Supreme Court"
|Bairn||a child: son or daughter|
|Bambino||a young child|
|Beauty||a very attractive or seductive looking woman|
View all cognitive synonyms for Lamb
|Balm||semisolid preparation (usually containing a medicine) applied externally as a remedy or for soothing an irritation|
View English words with the unique letters used in lamb. Words With The Letters Ablm
|Hogg||a sheep up to the age of one year;|
one yet to be sheared
|Hogget||a sheep up to the age of one year;|
one yet to be sheared
|Lambkin||a very young lamb|
View All Names For Lamb
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Mobula (6 letters)||10 +2||14 +3||mobula|
|Lamb (4 letters)||8||11||lamb|
|Album (5 letters)||9 +1||13 +2||album|
|Balsam (6 letters)||10 +2||13 +2||balsam|
|Balm (4 letters)||8||11||lamb|
|Aplomb (6 letters)||12 +4||16 +5||aplomb|
|Pablum (6 letters)||12 +4||17 +6||pablum|
|Malabo (6 letters)||10 +2||13 +2||malabo|
|Balmy (5 letters)||12 +4||14 +3||balmy|
|Brumal (6 letters)||10 +2||14 +3||labrum|
|Abloom (6 letters)||10 +2||13 +2||ablmoo|
|Lumbar (6 letters)||10 +2||14 +3||labrum|
|Labrum (6 letters)||10 +2||14 +3||labrum|
|Umbral (6 letters)||10 +2||14 +3||labrum|
|Balaam (6 letters)||10 +2||13 +2||aaablm|
Lamb Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With B
- Spelled With / Contains Letters