- Types Of Speech
- You can use lambdacism as a noun in a sentence.
- About Lambdacism
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, b, c, d, i, l, m, and s, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters da. Lambdacism starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, la, lam, lamb, lambd, and the ending characters are m, sm, ism, cism, acism, ..
- Speech defect involving excessive use or unusual pronunciation of the phoneme `l''
- Pig Latin
- Lambdacism in Pig Latin is said as "ambdacismlay or ambdacismlway".
- l | a | m | b | d | a | c | i | s | m
- la | am | mb | bd | da | ac | ci | is | sm
- lam | amb | mbd | bda | dac | aci | cis | ism
- lamb | ambd | mbda | bdac | daci | acis | cism
- Word Gram
|Lambdacism||speech defect involving excessive use or unusual pronunciation of the phoneme `l''|
View English words with the unique letters used in lambdacism. Words With The Letters Abcdilms
|Defect Of Speech|
Lambdacism Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With M
- Spelled With / Contains Letters