- Types Of Speech
- You can use lanceolate as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Lanceolate
- A 3 syllables adjective satellite and 10 letters with the letters a, c, e, l, n, o, and t, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters eo. Lanceolate starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters l, la, lan, lanc, lance, and the ending characters are e, te, ate, late, olate, ..
- Of a leaf shape; shaped like a lance head; narrow and tapering to a pointed apex
- Pig Latin
- Lanceolate in Pig Latin is said as "anceolatelay or anceolatelway".
- l | a | n | c | e | o | l | a | t | e
- la | an | nc | ce | eo | ol | la | at | te
- lan | anc | nce | ceo | eol | ola | lat | ate
- lanc | ance | nceo | ceol | eola | olat | late
- Word Gram
|Lanceolate||of a leaf shape|
shaped like a lance head
narrow and tapering to a pointed apex
View English words with the unique letters used in lanceolate. Words With The Letters Acelnot
|Pointed||direct and obvious in meaning or reference;|
"a pointed critique";
"a pointed allusion to what was going on";
"another pointed look in their direction"
|Simple||a person lacking intelligence or common sense|
|Unsubdivided||(botany) of leaf shapes;|
of leaves having no divisions or subdivisions
Lanceolate Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters