- Types Of Speech
- You can use landing as a noun in a sentence.
- About Landing
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, d, g, i, l, and n, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter d. Landing starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, la, lan, land, landi, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ding, nding, ..
- The act of coming to land after a voyage
- Compound Words
- A compound word, landing has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are lan, and ding.
- Is landing a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Landing in Pig Latin is said as "andinglay or andinglway".
- l | a | n | d | i | n | g
- la | an | nd | di | in | ng
- lan | and | ndi | din | ing
- land | andi | ndin | ding
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of coming to land after a voyage
- the act of coming down to the earth (or other surface);
"the plane made a smooth landing";
"his landing on his feet was catlike"
- structure providing a place where boats can land people or goods
- an intermediate platform in a staircase
|Aerodrome||an airfield equipped with control tower and hangers as well as accommodations for passengers and cargo|
|Airdrome||an airfield equipped with control tower and hangers as well as accommodations for passengers and cargo|
|Airfield||a place where planes take off and land|
|Airport||an airfield equipped with control tower and hangers as well as accommodations for passengers and cargo|
|Ambo||a platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it|
|Anchorage||the act of anchoring|
|Approach||the act of drawing spatially closer to something|
"the hunter''s approach scattered the geese"
View all cognitive synonyms for Landing
|Landing||the act of coming to land after a voyage|
View English words with the unique letters used in landing. Words With The Letters Adgiln
|Land||working the land as an occupation or way of life|
"farming is a strenuous life"
"there''s no work on the land any more"
|Shore||a beam or timber that is propped against a structure to provide support|
|Arrival||accomplishment of an objective|
|Debarkation||the act of passengers and crew getting off of a ship or aircraft|
|Disembarkation||the act of passengers and crew getting off of a ship or aircraft|
|Disembarkment||the act of passengers and crew getting off of a ship or aircraft|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Landing (7 letters)||9||13||landing|
|Loading (7 letters)||9||12||loading|
|Unloading (9 letters)||11 +2||16 +3||unloading|
|Dangling (8 letters)||11 +2||16 +3||dangling|
|Dawdling (8 letters)||14 +5||17 +4||waddling|
|Lading (6 letters)||8||11||lading|
|Drainplug (9 letters)||13 +4||18 +5||drainplug|
|Girandola (9 letters)||11 +2||14 +1||aadgilnor|
|Oil Gland (9 letters)|
|Diagonal (8 letters)||10 +1||13||diagonal|
|Glissando (9 letters)||11 +2||14 +1||glissando|
|Darling (7 letters)||9||12||darling|
|Digitalin (9 letters)||11 +2||14 +1||adgiiilnt|
|Ligand (6 letters)||8||11||lading|
|Dazzling (8 letters)||28 +19||31 +18||dazzling|
|Languid (7 letters)||9||13||languid|
|Adoringly (9 letters)||14 +5||16 +3||adoringly|
|Daringly (8 letters)||13 +4||15 +2||daringly|
|Languidly (9 letters)||14 +5||18 +5||adgillnuy|
|Twaddling (9 letters)||15 +6||18 +5||addgilntw|
|Unlading (8 letters)||10 +1||15 +2||unlading|
|Saddling (8 letters)||11 +2||14 +1||saddling|
|Dallying (8 letters)||13 +4||16 +3||dallying|
|Loinguard (9 letters)||11 +2||15 +2||loinguard|
|Drawling (8 letters)||13 +4||16 +3||drawling|
Landing Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters