- Types Of Speech
- You can use laparoscopy as a noun in a sentence.
- About Laparoscopy
- A 5 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, c, l, o, p, r, s, and y, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter o. Laparoscopy starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, la, lap, lapa, lapar, and the ending characters are y, py, opy, copy, scopy, ..
- Laparotomy performed with a laparoscope that makes a small incision to examine the abdominal cavity (especially the ovaries and Fallopian tubes)
- Pig Latin
- Laparoscopy in Pig Latin is said as "aparoscopylay or aparoscopylway".
- l | a | p | a | r | o | s | c | o | p | y
- la | ap | pa | ar | ro | os | sc | co | op | py
- lap | apa | par | aro | ros | osc | sco | cop | opy
- lapa | apar | paro | aros | rosc | osco | scop | copy
- Word Gram
|Laparoscopy||laparotomy performed with a laparoscope that makes a small incision to examine the abdominal cavity (especially the ovaries and Fallopian tubes)|
View English words with the unique letters used in laparoscopy. Words With The Letters Acloprsy
|Laparotomy||surgical incision into the abdominal wall|
often done to examine abdominal organs
Laparoscopy Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With Y