- Types Of Speech
- You can use laughingly as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Laughingly
- A 3 syllables adverb and 10 letters with the letters a, g, h, i, l, n, u, and y, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters hi. Laughingly starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, la, lau, laug, laugh, and the ending characters are y, ly, gly, ngly, ingly, ..
- With laughter; while laughing; "he told the story laughingly"
- Pig Latin
- Laughingly in Pig Latin is said as "aughinglylay or aughinglylway".
- l | a | u | g | h | i | n | g | l | y
- la | au | ug | gh | hi | in | ng | gl | ly
- lau | aug | ugh | ghi | hin | ing | ngl | gly
- laug | augh | ughi | ghin | hing | ingl | ngly
- Word Gram
"he told the story laughingly"
View English words with the unique letters used in laughingly. Words With The Letters Aghilnuy
Laughingly Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters