- Types Of Speech
- You can use lavender as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Lavender
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, d, e, l, n, r, and v, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters en. Lavender starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, la, lav, lave, laven, and the ending characters are r, er, der, nder, ender, ..
- Any of various Old World aromatic shrubs or subshrubs with usually mauve or blue flowers; widely cultivated
- Middle English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, lavender has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are lav, and ender.
- Pig Latin
- Lavender in Pig Latin is said as "avenderlay or avenderlway".
- l | a | v | e | n | d | e | r
- la | av | ve | en | nd | de | er
- lav | ave | ven | end | nde | der
- lave | aven | vend | ende | nder
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- any of various Old World aromatic shrubs or subshrubs with usually mauve or blue flowers;
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- of a pale purple color
|Amethystine||containing or resembling amethyst|
|Battle Of Magenta|
|Empurpled||a chromatic color between red and blue|
|Lilac||any of various plants of the genus Syringa having large panicles of usually fragrant flowers|
"willful stupidity makes him absolutely livid"
|Magenta||a battle in 1859 in which the French and Sardinian forces under Napoleon III defeated the Austrians under Francis Joseph I|
|Mauve||a moderate purple|
|Mulberry||sweet usually dark purple blackberry-like fruit of any of several mulberry trees of the genus Morus|
|Orchid||any of numerous plants of the orchid family usually having flowers of unusual shapes and beautiful colors|
View all cognitive synonyms for Lavender
|Lavender||any of various Old World aromatic shrubs or subshrubs with usually mauve or blue flowers|
View English words with the unique letters used in lavender. Words With The Letters Adelnrv
|Bush||hair growing in the pubic area|
|Shrub||a low woody perennial plant usually having several major branches|
Lavender Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters