- Types Of Speech
- You can use law as a noun in a sentence.
- About Law
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters a, l, and w, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter a. Law starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, la, and the ending characters are w, aw, ..
- The learned profession that is mastered by graduate study in a law school and that is responsible for the judicial system; "he studied law at Yale"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Law is set as a kindergarten word that starts with l, ends with w, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is law a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Law in Pig Latin is said as "awlay or awlway".
- l | a | w
- la | aw
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the learned profession that is mastered by graduate study in a law school and that is responsible for the judicial system;
"he studied law at Yale"
- a rule or body of rules of conduct inherent in human nature and essential to or binding upon human society
- a generalization that describes recurring facts or events in nature;
"the laws of thermodynamics"
- the branch of philosophy concerned with the law and the principles that lead courts to make the decisions they do
- legal document setting forth rules governing a particular kind of activity;
"there is a law against kidnapping"
- the force of policemen and officers;
"the law came looking for him"
- the collection of rules imposed by authority;
"civilization presupposes respect for the law";
"the great problem for jurisprudence to allow freedom while enforcing order"
|Abnegation||renunciation of your own interests in favor of the interests of others|
|Accuracy||the quality of nearness to the truth or the true value|
"he was beginning to doubt the accuracy of his compass"
"the lawyer questioned the truth of my account"
|Act||something that people do or cause to happen|
|Action||something done (usually as opposed to something said)|
"there were stories of murders and other unnatural actions"
|Amount||how much there is of something that you can quantify|
|Appointment||(law) the act of disposing of property by virtue of the power of appointment|
"she allocated part of the trust to her church by appointment"
|Arctic||a waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow|
|Assize||an ancient writ issued by a court of assize to the sheriff for the recovery of property|
|Average||a statistic describing the location of a distribution|
"it set the norm for American homes"
|Axiom||(logic) a proposition that is not susceptible of proof or disproof|
its truth is assumed to be self-evident
View all cognitive synonyms for Law
|Law||the learned profession that is mastered by graduate study in a law school and that is responsible for the judicial system|
"he studied law at Yale"
|Awl||a pointed tool for marking surfaces or for punching small holes|
View English words with the unique letters used in law. Words With The Letters Alw
View All Names For Law
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Law (3 letters)||6||7||law|
|Awl (3 letters)||6||7||law|
|Wall (4 letters)||7 +1||9 +2||wall|
|Yawl (4 letters)||10 +4||10 +3||yawl|
|Wally (5 letters)||11 +5||12 +5||wally|
|Wawl (4 letters)||10 +4||11 +4||wawl|
Law Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With W
- Spelled With / Contains Letters