- Types Of Speech
- You can use leaf as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Leaf
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters a, e, f, and l, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters ea. Leaf starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, le, lea, and the ending characters are f, af, eaf, ..
- Hinged or detachable flat section (as of a table or door)
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Leaf is set as a kindergarten word that starts with l, ends with f, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is leaf a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Leaf in Pig Latin is said as "eaflay or eaflway".
- l | e | a | f
- le | ea | af
- lea | eaf
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- hinged or detachable flat section (as of a table or door)
- a sheet of any written or printed material (especially in a manuscript or book)
- the main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants
- Verb Examples
- produce leaves, of plants
- turn over pages;
"leaf through a book";
"leaf a manuscript"
- look through a book or other written material;
"He thumbed through the report";
"She leafed through the volume"
|Acid||street name for lysergic acid diethylamide|
|Acquire||come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)|
"He grew a beard"
"The patient developed abdominal pains"
|Allegiance||the act of binding yourself (intellectually or emotionally) to a course of action|
"his long commitment to public service"
"they felt no loyalty to a losing team"
|Application||a diligent effort|
"it is a job requiring serious application"
|Bacchanal||a wild gathering involving excessive drinking and promiscuity|
|Bacchanalia||a wild gathering involving excessive drinking and promiscuity|
|Back||the position of a player on a football team who is stationed behind the line of scrimmage|
View all cognitive synonyms for Leaf
|Flea||any wingless blood-sucking parasitic insect noted for ability to leap|
|Leaf||hinged or detachable flat section (as of a table or door)|
View English words with the unique letters used in leaf. Words With The Letters Aefl
|Section||the cutting of or into body tissues or organs (especially by a surgeon as part of an operation)|
|Segment||one of several parts or pieces that fit with others to constitute a whole object|
"a section of a fishing rod"
"metal sections were used below ground"
"finished the final segment of the road"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Flare (5 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||flare|
|Raffle (6 letters)||12 +5||13 +5||aefflr|
|Falter (6 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||falter|
|Female (6 letters)||11 +4||13 +5||aeeflm|
|Flea (4 letters)||7||8||leaf|
|Leaf (4 letters)||7||8||leaf|
|Loafer (6 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||loafer|
|Fealty (6 letters)||12 +5||12 +4||fealty|
|Earful (6 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||earful|
|Waffle (6 letters)||15 +8||16 +8||waffle|
|Fella (5 letters)||8 +1||10 +2||fella|
|Faller (6 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||faller|
|Flamen (6 letters)||11 +4||14 +6||flamen|
|Laffer (6 letters)||12 +5||13 +5||aefflr|
|Flame (5 letters)||10 +3||12 +4||flame|
|Folate (6 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||folate|
|Fallen (6 letters)||9 +2||12 +4||fallen|
|Flaxen (6 letters)||16 +9||18 +10||flaxen|
|False (5 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||false|
|Festal (6 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||festal|
|Aflare (6 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||aflare|
|Leafy (5 letters)||11 +4||11 +3||leafy|
|Aflame (6 letters)||11 +4||13 +5||aaeflm|
|Feral (5 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||flare|
|Fetal (5 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||flate|
Leaf Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With F
- Spelled With / Contains Letters