- Types Of Speech
- You can use lederhosen as a noun in a sentence.
- About Lederhosen
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters d, e, h, l, n, o, r, and s, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters rh. Lederhosen starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, le, led, lede, leder, and the ending characters are n, en, sen, osen, hosen, ..
- Leather shorts often worn with suspenders; worn especially by men and boys in Bavaria
- Pig Latin
- Lederhosen in Pig Latin is said as "ederhosenlay or ederhosenlway".
- l | e | d | e | r | h | o | s | e | n
- le | ed | de | er | rh | ho | os | se | en
- led | ede | der | erh | rho | hos | ose | sen
- lede | eder | derh | erho | rhos | hose | osen
- Word Gram
|Lederhosen||leather shorts often worn with suspenders|
worn especially by men and boys in Bavaria
View English words with the unique letters used in lederhosen. Words With The Letters Dehlnors
Lederhosen Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters