- Types Of Speech
- You can use legacy as a noun in a sentence.
- About Legacy
- A 3 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, c, e, g, l, and y, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ga. Legacy starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, le, leg, lega, legac, and the ending characters are y, cy, acy, gacy, egacy, ..
- (law) a gift of personal property by will
- Old French
- School Grade
- Legacy is set as a sat word that starts with l, ends with y, 3 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is legacy a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Legacy in Pig Latin is said as "egacylay or egacylway".
- l | e | g | a | c | y
- le | eg | ga | ac | cy
- leg | ega | gac | acy
- lega | egac | gacy
- Word Gram
|Appendage||a part that is joined to something larger|
|Backsliding||a failure to maintain a higher state|
|Bequest||(law) a gift of personal property by will|
|Birthright||personal characteristics that are inherited at birth|
|Branch||any projection that is thought to resemble an arm|
"the arm of the record player"
"an arm of the sea"
"a branch of the sewer"
|Codicil||a supplement to a will|
a testamentary instrument intended to alter an already executed will
View all cognitive synonyms for Legacy
|Legacy||(law) a gift of personal property by will|
View English words with the unique letters used in legacy. Words With The Letters Acegly
|Gift||the act of giving|
|Heritage||hereditary succession to a title or an office or property|
|Inheritance||hereditary succession to a title or an office or property|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Legacy (6 letters)||12||14||legacy|
Legacy Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters