- Types Of Speech
- You can use legs as a noun in a sentence.
- About Legs
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters e, g, l, and s, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters eg. Legs starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, le, leg, and the ending characters are s, gs, egs, ..
- Staying power; "that old Broadway play really has legs"
- School Grade
- Legs is set as a kindergarten word that starts with l, ends with s, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is legs a scrabble word? A 5 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Legs in Pig Latin is said as "egslay or egslway".
- l | e | g | s
- le | eg | gs
- leg | egs
- Word Gram
"that old Broadway play really has legs"
View English words with the unique letters used in legs. Words With The Letters Egls
|Stamina||enduring strength and energy|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Sledge (6 letters)||8 +3||10 +3||ledges|
|Legs (4 letters)||5||7||legs|
|Gesell (6 letters)||7 +2||10 +3||eeglls|
|Segal (5 letters)||6 +1||8 +1||segal|
|Sludge (6 letters)||8 +3||11 +4||sludge|
|Sagely (6 letters)||10 +5||11 +4||sagely|
|Gules (5 letters)||6 +1||9 +2||gules|
|Ledges (6 letters)||8 +3||10 +3||ledges|
|Aglets (6 letters)||7 +2||9 +2||aeglst|
Legs Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters