- Types Of Speech
- You can use lemon as a noun in a sentence.
- About Lemon
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters e, l, m, n, and o, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter m. Lemon starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, le, lem, lemo, and the ending characters are n, on, mon, emon, ..
- An artifact (especially an automobile) that is defective or unsatisfactory
- Old French
- School Grade
- Lemon is set as a grade three word that starts with l, ends with n, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is lemon a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Lemon in Pig Latin is said as "emonlay or emonlway".
- l | e | m | o | n
- le | em | mo | on
- lem | emo | mon
- lemo | emon
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- an artifact (especially an automobile) that is defective or unsatisfactory
- a strong yellow color
- a distinctive tart flavor characteristic of lemons
- yellow oval fruit with juicy acidic flesh
- a small evergreen tree that originated in Asia but is widely cultivated for its fruit
|Acetum||sour-tasting liquid produced usually by oxidation of the alcohol in wine or cider and used as a condiment or food preservative|
|Acid||street name for lysergic acid diethylamide|
|Acidity||the property of being acidic|
|Amber||a deep yellow color|
"an amber light illuminated the room"
"he admired the gold of her hair"
|Animal||a living organism characterized by voluntary movement|
|Arenaceous||resembling or containing sand|
or growing in sandy areas
|Arse||excretory opening at the end of the alimentary canal|
|Aureate||having the deep slightly brownish color of gold|
"long aureate (or golden) hair"
"a gold carpet"
View all cognitive synonyms for Lemon
|Lemon||an artifact (especially an automobile) that is defective or unsatisfactory|
|Melon||any of numerous fruits of the gourd family having a hard rind and sweet juicy flesh|
View English words with the unique letters used in lemon. Words With The Letters Elmno
|Stink||a distinctive odor that is offensively unpleasant|
|Artefact||a man-made object taken as a whole|
|Artifact||a man-made object taken as a whole|
View All Names For Lemon
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Telamon (7 letters)||9 +2||12 +2||telamon|
|Belmont (7 letters)||11 +4||15 +5||belmont|
|Dolmen (6 letters)||9 +2||12 +2||dolmen|
|Lemon (5 letters)||7||10||lemon|
|Merlon (6 letters)||8 +1||11 +1||merlon|
|Monocle (7 letters)||11 +4||15 +5||monocle|
|Melon (5 letters)||7||10||lemon|
|Lemnos (6 letters)||8 +1||11 +1||solemn|
|Elmont (6 letters)||8 +1||11 +1||loment|
|Almoner (7 letters)||9 +2||12 +2||aelmnor|
|Lemmon (6 letters)||10 +3||14 +4||lemmon|
|Malone (6 letters)||8 +1||11 +1||aelmno|
|Mellon (6 letters)||8 +1||12 +2||mellon|
|Nelumbo (7 letters)||11 +4||16 +6||nelumbo|
|Loment (6 letters)||8 +1||11 +1||loment|
|Molten (6 letters)||8 +1||11 +1||loment|
|Solemn (6 letters)||8 +1||11 +1||solemn|
|Lemony (6 letters)||11 +4||13 +3||lemony|
|Mamelon (7 letters)||11 +4||15 +5||mamelon|
|Melano (6 letters)||8 +1||11 +1||aelmno|
|Melton (6 letters)||8 +1||11 +1||loment|
Lemon Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters