- Types Of Speech
- You can use leptosporangium as a noun in a sentence.
- About Leptosporangium
- A 5 syllables noun and 15 letters with the letters a, e, g, i, l, m, n, o, p, r, s, t, and u, 9 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter o. Leptosporangium starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, le, lep, lept, lepto, and the ending characters are m, um, ium, gium, ngium, ..
- A sporangium formed from a single epidermal cell; characteristic of the Filicales or of almost all modern ferns
- Pig Latin
- Leptosporangium in Pig Latin is said as "eptosporangiumlay or eptosporangiumlway".
- l | e | p | t | o | s | p | o | r | a | n | g | i | u | m
- le | ep | pt | to | os | sp | po | or | ra | an | ng | gi | iu | um
- lep | ept | pto | tos | osp | spo | por | ora | ran | ang | ngi | giu | ium
- lept | epto | ptos | tosp | ospo | spor | pora | oran | rang | angi | ngiu | gium
- Word Gram
|Leptosporangium||a sporangium formed from a single epidermal cell|
characteristic of the Filicales or of almost all modern ferns
View English words with the unique letters used in leptosporangium. Words With The Letters Aegilmnoprstu
|Sporangium||organ containing or producing spores|
Leptosporangium Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With M