- Types Of Speech
- You can use leucopenia as a noun in a sentence.
- About Leucopenia
- A 5 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, l, n, o, p, and u, 4 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters op. Leucopenia starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters l, le, leu, leuc, leuco, and the ending characters are a, ia, nia, enia, penia, ..
- An abnormal lowering of the white blood cell count
- Pig Latin
- Leucopenia in Pig Latin is said as "eucopenialay or eucopenialway".
- l | e | u | c | o | p | e | n | i | a
- le | eu | uc | co | op | pe | en | ni | ia
- leu | euc | uco | cop | ope | pen | eni | nia
- leuc | euco | ucop | cope | open | peni | enia
- Word Gram
|Leucopenia||an abnormal lowering of the white blood cell count|
View English words with the unique letters used in leucopenia. Words With The Letters Aceilnopu
|Neutropenia||leukopenia in which the decrease is primarily in number of neutrophils (the chief phagocytic leukocyte)|
Leucopenia Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters