- Types Of Speech
- You can use libation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Libation
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, b, i, l, n, o, and t, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters at. Libation starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, li, lib, liba, libat, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- The act of pouring a liquid offering (especially wine) as a religious ceremony
- School Grade
- Libation is set as a sat word that starts with l, ends with n, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Libation in Pig Latin is said as "ibationlay or ibationlway".
- l | i | b | a | t | i | o | n
- li | ib | ba | at | ti | io | on
- lib | iba | bat | ati | tio | ion
- liba | ibat | bati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of pouring a liquid offering (especially wine) as a religious ceremony
- a serving (of wine) poured out in honor of a deity
- (facetious) a serving of an alcoholic beverage
|Aggregation||the act of gathering something together|
|Assembling||the act of gathering something together|
|Bambino||a young child|
|Beverage||any liquid suitable for drinking|
"may I take your beverage order?"
|Bird||warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings|
|Blastoff||the launching of a missile or spacecraft to a specified destination|
|Blot||an act that brings discredit to the person who does it|
"he made a huge blot on his copybook"
|Boo||a cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt|
|Boozing||the act of drinking alcoholic beverages to excess|
"drink was his downfall"
View all cognitive synonyms for Libation
|Libation||the act of pouring a liquid offering (especially wine) as a religious ceremony|
View English words with the unique letters used in libation. Words With The Letters Abilnot
Libation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters