- Types Of Speech
- You can use liberation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Liberation
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, b, e, i, l, n, o, r, and t, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ra. Liberation starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, li, lib, libe, liber, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- The act of liberating someone or something
- Pig Latin
- Liberation in Pig Latin is said as "iberationlay or iberationlway".
- l | i | b | e | r | a | t | i | o | n
- li | ib | be | er | ra | at | ti | io | on
- lib | ibe | ber | era | rat | ati | tio | ion
- libe | iber | bera | erat | rati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of liberating someone or something
- the termination of someone's employment (leaving them free to depart)
- the attempt to achieve equal rights or status;
"she worked for women's liberation"
|Abandonment||withdrawing support or help despite allegiance or responsibility|
"his abandonment of his wife and children left them penniless"
|Abjuration||a disavowal or taking back of a previous assertion|
|Abreaction||(psychoanalysis) purging of emotional tensions|
|Absolution||the act of absolving or remitting|
formal redemption as pronounced by a priest in the sacrament of penance
|Absolve||let off the hook|
"I absolve you from this responsibility"
|Abstraction||a general concept formed by extracting common features from specific examples|
|Account||the quality of taking advantage|
"she turned her writing skills to good account"
|Acknowledge||accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority|
"The Crown Prince was acknowledged as the true heir to the throne"
"We do not recognize your gods"
|Acknowledgement||a statement acknowledging something or someone|
"she must have seen him but she gave no sign of acknowledgment"
"the preface contained an acknowledgment of those who had helped her"
View all cognitive synonyms for Liberation
|Liberation||the act of liberating someone or something|
View English words with the unique letters used in liberation. Words With The Letters Abeilnort
|Discharge||the act of discharging a gun|
|Free||people who are free|
"the home of the free and the brave"
|Liberate||grant freedom to|
free from confinement
|Loose||become loose or looser or less tight|
"The noose loosened"
"the rope relaxed"
|Release||the act of liberating someone or something|
|Unloose||loosen the ties of|
"unloose your sneakers"
|Unloosen||loosen the ties of|
"unloose your sneakers"
|Accomplishment||the action of accomplishing something|
|Achievement||the action of accomplishing something|
|Clearing||the act of removing solid particles from a liquid|
|Deregulating||the act of freeing from regulation (especially from governmental regulations)|
|Deregulation||the act of freeing from regulation (especially from governmental regulations)|
|Disentanglement||the act of releasing from a snarled or tangled condition|
|Extrication||the act of releasing from a snarled or tangled condition|
|Manumission||the formal act of freeing from slavery;|
"he believed in the manumission of the slaves"
|Parole||(law) a conditional release from imprisonment that entitiles the person to serve the remainder of the sentence outside the prison as long as the terms of release are complied with|
|Probation||(law) a way of dealing with offenders without imprisoning them;|
a defendant found guilty of a crime is released by the court without imprisonment subject to conditions imposed by the court;
"probation is part of the sentencing process"
|Relief||the act of reducing something unpleasant (as pain or annoyance);|
"he asked the nurse for relief from the constant pain"
View All Hyponyms For Liberation
Liberation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters