- Types Of Speech
- You can use library as a noun in a sentence.
- About Library
- A 3 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, b, i, l, r, and y, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter r. Library starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, li, lib, libr, libra, and the ending characters are y, ry, ary, rary, brary, ..
- A depository built to contain books and other materials for reading and study
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Library is set as a grade four word that starts with l, ends with y, 3 syllables, 2 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is library a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Library in Pig Latin is said as "ibrarylay or ibrarylway".
- l | i | b | r | a | r | y
- li | ib | br | ra | ar | ry
- lib | ibr | bra | rar | ary
- libr | ibra | brar | rary
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a depository built to contain books and other materials for reading and study
- a room where books are kept;
"they had brandy in the library"
- a building that houses a collection of books and other materials
- (computing) a collection of standard programs and subroutines that are stored and available for immediate use
- a collection of literary documents or records kept for reference or borrowing
|Aggregation||the act of gathering something together|
|Ala||a wing of an insect|
|Ana||a collection of anecdotes about a person or place|
|Anthology||a collection of selected literary passages|
|Aquarium||a tank or pool or bowl filled with water for keeping live fish and underwater animals|
|Archive||a depository containing historical records and documents|
|Archives||a depository containing historical records and documents|
|Armory||a place where arms are manufactured|
|Armoury||a place where arms are manufactured|
|Arsenal||a place where arms are manufactured|
View all cognitive synonyms for Library
|Deposit||the act of putting something somewhere|
|Depository||a facility where things can be deposited for storage or safekeeping|
|Repository||a facility where things can be deposited for storage or safekeeping|
|Athenaeum||a place where reading materials are available|
|Atheneum||a place where reading materials are available|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Biliary (7 letters)||12||13||biliary|
Library Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters