- Types Of Speech
- You can use lighthouse as a noun in a sentence.
- About Lighthouse
- A 2 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters e, g, h, i, l, o, s, t, and u, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters th. Lighthouse starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters l, li, lig, ligh, light, and the ending characters are e, se, use, ouse, house, ..
- A tower with a light that gives warning of shoals to passing ships
- Compound Words
- A compound word, lighthouse has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are light, and house.
- Pig Latin
- Lighthouse in Pig Latin is said as "ighthouselay or ighthouselway".
- l | i | g | h | t | h | o | u | s | e
- li | ig | gh | ht | th | ho | ou | us | se
- lig | igh | ght | hth | tho | hou | ous | use
- ligh | ight | ghth | htho | thou | hous | ouse
- Word Gram
|Aid To Navigation|
|Air Raid Alarm|
|Alarm||a device that signals the occurrence of some undesirable event|
View all cognitive synonyms for Lighthouse
|Lighthouse||a tower with a light that gives warning of shoals to passing ships|
View English words with the unique letters used in lighthouse. Words With The Letters Eghilostu
|Beacon||a tower with a light that gives warning of shoals to passing ships|
|Tower||a structure taller than its diameter|
can stand alone or be attached to a larger building
Lighthouse Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters