- Types Of Speech
- You can use longitudinally as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Longitudinally
- A 6 syllables adverb and 14 letters with the letters a, d, g, i, l, n, o, t, u, and y, 9 consonants, 5 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters ud. Longitudinally starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, lo, lon, long, longi, and the ending characters are y, ly, lly, ally, nally, . Longitudinally is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- With respect to longitude; "longitudinally measured"
- Pig Latin
- Longitudinally in Pig Latin is said as "ongitudinallylay or ongitudinallylway".
- l | o | n | g | i | t | u | d | i | n | a | l | l | y
- lo | on | ng | gi | it | tu | ud | di | in | na | al | ll | ly
- lon | ong | ngi | git | itu | tud | udi | din | ina | nal | all | lly
- long | ongi | ngit | gitu | itud | tudi | udin | dina | inal | nall | ally
- Word Gram
- Adverb Examples
- with respect to longitude;
- in the direction of the length;
"He cut the paper lengthwise"
- across time;
"We studied the development of the children longitudinally"
|Longitudinally||with respect to longitude|
View English words with the unique letters used in longitudinally. Words With The Letters Adgilnotuy
|Longitudinal||over an extended time;|
"a longitudinal study of twins"
Longitudinally Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With Y