- Types Of Speech
- You can use lottery as a noun in a sentence.
- About Lottery
- A 3 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters e, l, o, r, t, and y, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter t. Lottery starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, lo, lot, lott, lotte, and the ending characters are y, ry, ery, tery, ttery, . Lottery is also a double consonant (tt) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Players buy (or are given) chances and prizes are distributed according to the drawing of lots
- Is lottery a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Lottery in Pig Latin is said as "otterylay or otterylway".
- l | o | t | t | e | r | y
- lo | ot | tt | te | er | ry
- lot | ott | tte | ter | ery
- lott | otte | tter | tery
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- players buy (or are given) chances and prizes are distributed according to the drawing of lots
- something that is regarded as a chance event;
"the election was just a lottery to them"
|Lottery||players buy (or are given) chances and prizes are distributed according to the drawing of lots|
View English words with the unique letters used in lottery. Words With The Letters Elorty
|Cast||a violent throw|
|Draw||the act of drawing or hauling something|
"the haul up the hill went very slowly"
|Game Of Chance|
|Numbers||an illegal daily lottery|
|Raffle||a lottery in which the prizes are goods rather than money|
|Sweepstake||a lottery in which the prize consists of the money paid by the participants|
|Sweepstakes||a lottery in which the prize consists of the money paid by the participants|
|Tombola||a lottery in which tickets are drawn from a revolving drum|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Lottery (7 letters)||10||10||lottery|
|Trolley (7 letters)||10||11 +1||trolley|
|Labrocyte (9 letters)||16 +6||18 +8||labrocyte|
|Zealotry (8 letters)||20 +10||20 +10||zealotry|
|Aleatory (8 letters)||11 +1||11 +1||aleatory|
|Tolerably (9 letters)||14 +4||16 +6||tolerably|
|Correctly (9 letters)||16 +6||18 +8||correctly|
|Too Early (9 letters)|
Lottery Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters