- Types Of Speech
- You can use louis as a noun in a sentence.
- About Louis
- A 2 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters i, l, o, s, and u, 2 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter u. Louis starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, lo, lou, loui, and the ending characters are s, is, uis, ouis, ..
- United States prizefighter who was world heavyweight campion for 12 years (1914-1981)
- Is louis a scrabble word? A 5 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Louis in Pig Latin is said as "ouislay or ouislway".
- l | o | u | i | s
- lo | ou | ui | is
- lou | oui | uis
- loui | ouis
- Word Gram
|Louis||United States prizefighter who was world heavyweight campion for 12 years (1914-1981)|
View English words with the unique letters used in louis. Words With The Letters Ilosu
|Gladiator||(ancient Rome) a professional combatant or a captive who entertained the public by engaging in mortal combat|
|Prizefighter||a professional boxer|
View All Names For Louis
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Solidus (7 letters)||8 +3||10 +3||solidus|
|Louis I (7 letters)|
|Louis V (7 letters)|
|Louis X (7 letters)|
|Louis (5 letters)||5||7||louis|
|Lugosi (6 letters)||7 +2||10 +3||lugosi|
|Subsoil (7 letters)||9 +4||12 +5||subsoil|
|Bilious (7 letters)||9 +4||12 +5||bilious|
|Loudish (7 letters)||11 +6||12 +5||loudish|
Louis Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters