- Types Of Speech
- You can use lounge as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Lounge
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters e, g, l, n, o, and u, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters un. Lounge starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters l, lo, lou, loun, loung, and the ending characters are e, ge, nge, unge, ounge, ..
- A public room (as in a hotel or airport) with seating where people can wait
- Is lounge a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Lounge in Pig Latin is said as "oungelay or oungelway".
- l | o | u | n | g | e
- lo | ou | un | ng | ge
- lou | oun | ung | nge
- loun | oung | unge
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a public room (as in a hotel or airport) with seating where people can wait
- an upholstered seat for more than one person
- Verb Examples
- sit or recline comfortably;
"He was lounging on the sofa"
- be about;
"The high school students like to loiter in the Central Square";
"Who is this man that is hanging around the department?"
|Antechamber||a large entrance or reception room or area|
|Anteroom||a large entrance or reception room or area|
|Arse||excretory opening at the end of the alimentary canal|
|Backside||the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on|
"he deserves a good kick in the butt"
"are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
|Ballad||a narrative poem of popular origin|
|Bar||the act of preventing|
"there was no bar against leaving"
"money was allocated to study the cause and prevention of influenza"
|Barroom||a room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter|
"he drowned his sorrows in whiskey at the bar"
|Bed||a piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep|
"he sat on the edge of the bed"
"the room had only a bed and chair"
View all cognitive synonyms for Lounge
|Lounge||a public room (as in a hotel or airport) with seating where people can wait|
View English words with the unique letters used in lounge. Words With The Letters Eglnou
|Room||an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling|
"the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
|Cloakroom||a room where coats and other articles can be left temporarily|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Bludgeon (8 letters)||12 +5||17 +6||bludgeon|
|Lounge (6 letters)||7||11||lounge|
|Analogue (8 letters)||9 +2||13 +2||analogue|
|Glue On (7 letters)|
Lounge Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters