- Types Of Speech
- You can use lovely as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Lovely
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters e, l, o, v, and y, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ve. Lovely starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, lo, lov, love, lovel, and the ending characters are y, ly, ely, vely, ovely, ..
- A very pretty girl who works as a photographer''s model
- Middle English
- Is lovely a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Lovely in Pig Latin is said as "ovelylay or ovelylway".
- l | o | v | e | l | y
- lo | ov | ve | el | ly
- lov | ove | vel | ely
- love | ovel | vely
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a very pretty girl who works as a photographer's model
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- appealing to the emotions as well as the eye
- lovable especially in a childlike or naive way
|Acceptable||worthy of acceptance or satisfactory|
"acceptable levels of radiation"
"performances varied from acceptable to excellent"
|Admirable||deserving of the highest esteem or admiration|
"an estimable young professor"
"trains ran with admirable precision"
"his taste was impeccable, his health admirable"
|Adorable||lovable especially in a childlike or naive way|
|Aesthetic||(philosophy) a philosophical theory as to what is beautiful|
"he despised the esthetic of minimalism"
|Affectionate||having or displaying warmth or affection|
"a fond embrace"
"fond of his nephew"
"a tender glance"
"a warm embrace"
|Agreeable||to your own liking or feelings or nature|
"Is the plan agreeable to you?"
"he''s an agreeable fellow"
"My idea of an agreeable person...is a person who agrees with me"- Disraeli
"an agreeable manner"
|Amercement||money extracted as a penalty|
|Angelic||marked by utter benignity|
resembling or befitting an angel or saint
"a beatific smile"
"a saintly concern for his fellow men"
"my sainted mother"
View all cognitive synonyms for Lovely
|Volley||a tennis return made by hitting the ball before it bounces|
|Lovely||a very pretty girl who works as a photographer''s model|
View English words with the unique letters used in lovely. Words With The Letters Elovy
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Volley (6 letters)||12||14||ellovy|
|Lovely (6 letters)||12||14||ellovy|
|Ladylove (8 letters)||15 +3||17 +3||adellovy|
Lovely Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters