- Types Of Speech
- You can use lusitanian as a article in a sentence.
- About Lusitanian
- A 5 syllables article and 10 letters with the letters a, i, l, n, s, t, and u, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ta. Lusitanian starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, lu, lus, lusi, lusit, and the ending characters are n, an, ian, nian, anian, ..
- Of or relating to or characteristic of the region of Lusitania or its people or language
- Pig Latin
- Lusitanian in Pig Latin is said as "usitanianlay or usitanianlway".
- l | u | s | i | t | a | n | i | a | n
- lu | us | si | it | ta | an | ni | ia | an
- lus | usi | sit | ita | tan | ani | nia | ian
- lusi | usit | sita | itan | tani | ania | nian
- Word Gram
- Article Examples
- of or relating to or characteristic of the region of Lusitania or its people or language
- of or relating to or characteristic of Portugal or the people of Portugal;
|Lusitanian||of or relating to or characteristic of the region of Lusitania or its people or language|
View English words with the unique letters used in lusitanian. Words With The Letters Ailnstu
|Lusitania||ancient region and Roman province of the Iberian peninsula;|
corresponds roughly to modern Portugal and parts of Spain
Lusitanian Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters