- Types Of Speech
- You can use lyophilisation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Lyophilisation
- A 5 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, h, i, l, n, o, p, s, t, and y, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters li. Lyophilisation starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, ly, lyo, lyop, lyoph, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- A method of drying food or blood plasma or pharmaceuticals or tissue without destroying their physical structure; material is frozen and then warmed in a vacuum so that the ice sublimes
- Pig Latin
- Lyophilisation in Pig Latin is said as "yophilisationlay or yophilisationlway".
- l | y | o | p | h | i | l | i | s | a | t | i | o | n
- ly | yo | op | ph | hi | il | li | is | sa | at | ti | io | on
- lyo | yop | oph | phi | hil | ili | lis | isa | sat | ati | tio | ion
- lyop | yoph | ophi | phil | hili | ilis | lisa | isat | sati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
|Lyophilisation||a method of drying food or blood plasma or pharmaceuticals or tissue without destroying their physical structure|
material is frozen and then warmed in a vacuum so that the ice sublimes
View English words with the unique letters used in lyophilisation. Words With The Letters Ahilnopsty
|Lyophilise||to dry (blood, serum, tissue, etc.) by freezing in a high vacuum|
|Lyophilize||to dry (blood, serum, tissue, etc.) by freezing in a high vacuum|
|Dehydration||the process of extracting moisture|
|Desiccation||the process of extracting moisture|
|Evaporation||the process of extracting moisture|
|Freeze||fixing (of prices or wages etc) at a particular level|
"a freeze on hiring"
|Freezing||the withdrawal of heat to change something from a liquid to a solid|
Lyophilisation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With N