- Types Of Speech
- You can use lysogenization as a noun in a sentence.
- About Lysogenization
- A 6 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, e, g, i, l, n, o, s, t, y, and z, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters ni. Lysogenization starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters l, ly, lys, lyso, lysog, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- The process by which a bacterium acquires a phage that becomes integrated into its genome
- Pig Latin
- Lysogenization in Pig Latin is said as "ysogenizationlay or ysogenizationlway".
- l | y | s | o | g | e | n | i | z | a | t | i | o | n
- ly | ys | so | og | ge | en | ni | iz | za | at | ti | io | on
- lys | yso | sog | oge | gen | eni | niz | iza | zat | ati | tio | ion
- lyso | ysog | soge | ogen | geni | eniz | niza | izat | zati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
|Lysogenization||the process by which a bacterium acquires a phage that becomes integrated into its genome|
View English words with the unique letters used in lysogenization. Words With The Letters Aegilnostyz
|Lysogenize||become integrated into the genome of (a bacterium)|
Lysogenization Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With L
- Ends With N