- Types Of Speech
- You can use made as a article or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Made
- A 1 syllables article and 4 letters with the letters a, d, e, and m, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters ad. Made starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters m, ma, mad, and the ending characters are e, de, ade, ..
- Produced by a manufacturing process; "bought some made goods at the local store; rope and nails"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Made is set as a kindergarten word that starts with m, ends with e, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is made a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Made in Pig Latin is said as "ademay or ademway".
- m | a | d | e
- ma | ad | de
- mad | ade
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- produced by a manufacturing process;
"bought some made goods at the local store;
rope and nails"
- successful or assured of success;
"now I am a made man forever"- Christopher Marlowe
- Article Examples
- (of a bed) having the sheets and blankets set in order;
"a neatly made bed"
|Adult||any mature animal|
|Advent||arrival that has been awaited (especially of something momentous)|
"the advent of the computer"
|Assemble||make by putting pieces together|
"She pieced a quilt"
"He tacked together some verses"
|Assembled||formed by fitting or joining components together|
|Auspicious||attended by favorable circumstances|
"an auspicious beginning for the campaign"
|Bad||that which is below standard or expectations as of ethics or decency|
"take the bad with the good"
|Big||conspicuous in position or importance|
"a big figure in the movement"
"big man on campus"
"he''s very large in financial circles"
"a prominent citizen"
|Brocaded||embellished with a raised pattern created by pressure or embroidery|
"an embossed satin"
|Built||(used of soaps or cleaning agents) having a substance (an abrasive or filler) added to increase effectiveness|
"the built liquid detergents"
View all cognitive synonyms for Made
|EMDA||therapy that uses a local electric current to introduce the ions of a medicine into the tissues|
|Edam||mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls encased in a red covering|
|Mead||made of fermented honey and water|
|Dame||informal terms for a (young) woman|
|Made||produced by a manufacturing process|
"bought some made goods at the local store
rope and nails"
View English words with the unique letters used in made. Words With The Letters Adem
View All Names For Made
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Amends (6 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||amends|
|Remand (6 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||remand|
|EMDA (4 letters)||7||8||made|
|Demand (6 letters)||10 +3||12 +4||demand|
|Damper (6 letters)||11 +4||13 +5||damper|
|Medusa (6 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||medusa|
|Tandem (6 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||tandem|
|Pomade (6 letters)||11 +4||13 +5||pomade|
|Radome (6 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||radome|
|Derma (5 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||dream|
|Dream (5 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||dream|
|Mande (5 letters)||8 +1||10 +2||medan|
|Edam (4 letters)||7||8||made|
|Mead (4 letters)||7||8||made|
|Remuda (6 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||ademru|
|Meadow (6 letters)||12 +5||13 +5||meadow|
|Medan (5 letters)||8 +1||10 +2||medan|
|Daemon (6 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||daemon|
|Medea (5 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||edema|
|Maenad (6 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||amande|
|Dame (4 letters)||7||8||made|
|Madame (6 letters)||11 +4||13 +5||madame|
|Meade (5 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||edema|
|Madder (6 letters)||10 +3||11 +3||addemr|
|Madnep (6 letters)||11 +4||14 +6||dampen|
Made Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters