- Types Of Speech
- You can use mademoiselle as a noun in a sentence.
- About Mademoiselle
- A 5 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters a, d, e, i, l, m, o, and s, 6 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters oi. Mademoiselle starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters m, ma, mad, made, madem, and the ending characters are e, le, lle, elle, selle, . Mademoiselle is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Small silvery drumfish often mistaken for white perch; found along coasts of United States from New York to Mexico
- Pig Latin
- Mademoiselle in Pig Latin is said as "ademoisellemay or ademoisellemway".
- m | a | d | e | m | o | i | s | e | l | l | e
- ma | ad | de | em | mo | oi | is | se | el | ll | le
- mad | ade | dem | emo | moi | ois | ise | sel | ell | lle
- made | adem | demo | emoi | mois | oise | isel | sell | elle
- Word Gram
|Babe||a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk|
"isn''t she too young to have a baby?"
|Baby||a project of personal concern to someone|
"this project is his baby"
|Biddy||young bird especially of domestic fowl|
|Bird||warm-blooded egg-laying vertebrates characterized by feathers and forelimbs modified as wings|
|Broad||slang term for a woman|
"a broad is a woman who can throw a mean punch"
|Chick||young bird especially of domestic fowl|
|Colleen||an Irish girl|
|Dame||informal terms for a (young) woman|
View all cognitive synonyms for Mademoiselle
|Mademoiselle||small silvery drumfish often mistaken for white perch|
found along coasts of United States from New York to Mexico
View English words with the unique letters used in mademoiselle. Words With The Letters Adeilmos
|Drum||small to medium-sized bottom-dwelling food and game fishes of shallow coastal and fresh waters that make a drumming noise|
|Drumfish||small to medium-sized bottom-dwelling food and game fishes of shallow coastal and fresh waters that make a drumming noise|
Mademoiselle Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With E