- Types Of Speech
- You can use mahabharata as a noun in a sentence.
- About Mahabharata
- A 5 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, b, h, m, r, and t, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter h. Mahabharata starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters m, ma, mah, maha, mahab, and the ending characters are a, ta, ata, rata, arata, ..
- (Hinduism) a sacred epic Sanskrit poem of India dealing in many episodes with the struggle between two rival families
- Pig Latin
- Mahabharata in Pig Latin is said as "ahabharatamay or ahabharatamway".
- m | a | h | a | b | h | a | r | a | t | a
- ma | ah | ha | ab | bh | ha | ar | ra | at | ta
- mah | aha | hab | abh | bha | har | ara | rat | ata
- maha | ahab | habh | abha | bhar | hara | arat | rata
- Word Gram
|Mahabharata||(Hinduism) a sacred epic Sanskrit poem of India dealing in many episodes with the struggle between two rival families|
View English words with the unique letters used in mahabharata. Words With The Letters Abhmrt
Mahabharata Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With A