- Types Of Speech
- You can use man as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Man
- A 1 syllables noun and 3 letters with the letters a, m, and n, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter a. Man starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters m, ma, and the ending characters are n, an, ..
- Any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Man is set as a kindergarten word that starts with m, ends with n, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is man a scrabble word? A 5 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Man in Pig Latin is said as "anmay or anmway".
- m | a | n
- ma | an
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae
- game equipment consisting of an object used in playing certain board games;
"he taught me to set up the men on the chess board";
"he sacrificed a piece to get a strategic advantage"
- all of the inhabitants of the earth;
"all the world loves a lover";
"she always used `humankind' because `mankind' seemed to slight the women"
- one of the British Isles in the Irish Sea
- an adult male person (as opposed to a woman);
"there were two women and six men on the bus"
- a male person who plays a significant role (husband or lover or boyfriend) in the life of a particular woman;
"she takes good care of her man"
- an adult male person who has a manly character (virile and courageous competent);
"the army will make a man of you"
- the generic use of the word to refer to any human being;
"it was every man for himself"
- a male subordinate;
"the chief stationed two men outside the building";
"he awaited word from his man in Havana"
- someone who serves in the armed forces;
a member of a military force;
"two men stood sentry duty"
- a manservant who acts as a personal attendant to his employer;
"Jeeves was Bertie Wooster's man"
- Verb Examples
- provide with men;
"We cannot man all the desks"
- take charge of a certain job;
occupy a certain work place;
"Mr. Smith manned the reception desk in the morning"
|Abo||a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived|
|Aboriginal||a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived|
|Aborigine||a dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived|
|Adam||street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine|
|American Indian Language|
|Amerind||any of the languages spoken by Amerindians|
|Anatomy||a detailed analysis|
"he studied the anatomy of crimes"
View all cognitive synonyms for Man
|Man||any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae|
View English words with the unique letters used in man. Words With The Letters Amn
|Hominid||a primate of the family Hominidae|
|Homo Sapiens Neanderthalensis|
|Neandertal||extinct robust human of Middle Paleolithic in Europe and western Asia|
|Neanderthal||extinct robust human of Middle Paleolithic in Europe and western Asia|
View All Hyponyms For Man
View All Names For Man
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Manta (5 letters)||7 +2||9 +2||atman|
|Myna (4 letters)||9 +4||10 +3||many|
|Man (3 letters)||5||7||amn|
|Manor (5 letters)||7 +2||9 +2||norma|
|Anomy (5 letters)||10 +5||11 +4||anomy|
|Manus (5 letters)||7 +2||10 +3||amnsu|
|Roman (5 letters)||7 +2||9 +2||norma|
|Mosan (5 letters)||7 +2||9 +2||amnos|
|Mayan (5 letters)||10 +5||11 +4||mayan|
|Yuman (5 letters)||10 +5||12 +5||yuman|
|Manx (4 letters)||13 +8||15 +8||amnx|
|Moan (4 letters)||6 +1||8 +1||noma|
|Manna (5 letters)||7 +2||10 +3||annam|
|Aman (4 letters)||6 +1||8 +1||aamn|
|Woman (5 letters)||10 +5||12 +5||woman|
|Namur (5 letters)||7 +2||10 +3||unarm|
|Mona (4 letters)||6 +1||8 +1||noma|
|Amman (5 letters)||9 +4||12 +5||amman|
|Oman (4 letters)||6 +1||8 +1||noma|
|Nampa (5 letters)||9 +4||12 +5||nampa|
|Annam (5 letters)||7 +2||10 +3||annam|
|Norma (5 letters)||7 +2||9 +2||norma|
|Amon (4 letters)||6 +1||8 +1||noma|
|Antum (5 letters)||7 +2||10 +3||antum|
|Nammu (5 letters)||9 +4||13 +6||nammu|
Man Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters